Saturday 10 January 2015

Earrings!

Earrings....I love 'em. Cannot get enough of them. 


A day goes by without my putting some in my ears, then it's a wasted day. 


Luckily, I love making them too! So quick to whip up, yet so satisfying too. And there's plenty of scope for artistic expression too. It's like a painter with a teeny, tiny canvas. 


I'm on a real earring kick at the moment, as you can see from these pictures. All created in the past week (and not the only ones!)


I think these last ones are my favourite. I'm always a fan of a decorated earwire, and I'm so pleased that the very tiniest of my handwoven {song}beads can be created with large enough holes to decorate these long and elegant earwires. What do you think? I have plans for more of these!


If you're also an earring fan, most of the earrings in this post are available in my etsy shop

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All gorgeous, but my heart goes to the first pair with the red/orange singing a duet with the turquoise.

Inspired by yesterday's post I made a pair of seriously asymmetrical earrings. I am very pleased with them. Thanks for the courage transplant!

Christals Creations said...

Also good for using up odd leftover beads. Do love a bit of earring making myself. :)

bairozan said...

Absolutely beautiful! And I really like how you embellished the ear wires in the last pair - cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails